Feel stuck, frustrated and overwhelmed most of the time?
Beat yourself up thinking you should be a better wife/mom/business owner/you?
feel like you're doing all the things, but none of them well?
Feel grateful for so many things in your life, yet also feel miserable?
just want to feel better?
So many working moms tell me they feel like they’re reacting to their lives rather than intentionally LIVING them.
They're just going through the motions. Every single day.
Some have even told me they feel completely lost, like they’re MISSING OUT on life.
They wonder what they’re doing wrong. They're tired of feeling STUCK.
What if you could live differently?
What if you could feel better, right where you are?
Imagine going from a day where you want to hit the snooze button repeatedly and dread doing it all over again, to waking up excited to take on a new day because living your life fuels you and you can't wait to see what's possible.
How would it feel to have more good days than bad, knowing that you have your own back, no matter what comes your way?
LESS overwhelm, MORE peace.
LESS reactive, MORE empowered.
LESS guilt and judgment, MORE grace.
LESS doubt, MORE confidence?
Feel better than you ever have.
Own your everyday with intention and purpose rather than reacting to life as it happens to you.
Have FUN and enjoy marriage, motherhood and your work.
Accomplish things you once dreamed of because you believe you can do hard things.
Have more compassion and grace for yourself as a human - understanding why you think what you think, feel what you feel and do what you do.
Feel grateful for all you have and also know that, at the same time, you can reach for more in life.
Take better care of you, knowing that when you are a priority, you can better pour into your marriage, your parenting and your work.
Be stronger, healthier and feel better for good.
These are the exact, life-changing results from clients who once felt the same way you do about their life. To say they felt completely lost and stuck in “survival mode” is an understatement.
You’ll go from feeling like life is just happening TO you, to creating a life beyond what you dreamed possible.
New clients like you work with me privately for two months. These two months include eight 50-minute sessions, held via Zoom video calls or telephone (up to you!). I've found that this amount of time is ideal to establish our relationship and gain clarity so that we can generate change and create results. Many clients opt to continue with bi-weekly or monthly calls following their initial two months with me. That's completely up to you.
• Before we meet for your first session, we begin get to the root of what’s going on in your life and what you feel is missing. No guilt, no judgement, just a fresh perspective for us to get you to the next best version of yourself. (I love the quote that says something like, "It's hard to read your own label from inside the bottle." An outside perspective can be everything.)
• We connect online each week to discuss your current challenges, diving deep to get to the cause (not just the symptoms) so that you can create lasting, life-changing results.
• We invest time learning mindset and thought work tools so that you can learn to apply them in your life at any time.
• I’ll sometimes offer light reading, podcast episodes or other items of interest for you to consider looking into after our session. Those suggestions are always optional.
Accountability and encouragement from someone who has your back. As a certified life coach, I’m here to help you navigate the sometimes uncomfortable parts of this work so that you can create the change you desire.
Ongoing email support between our sessions, so you’re never left hanging if questions come up.
• Learn how you can start feeling better right now - without changing anyone or any circumstances.
• Go from a frustrated, overwhelmed you who is occasionally happy, to a peaceful, intentional you who occasionally feels frustrated
• Have FUN and enjoy marriage, motherhood and your work.
• Feel empowered to manage your thoughts and feelings so that you can create the kind of life experience you want to live.
• Understand the secret to all relationships (including the one you have with you), so that you can stop wishing people would change.
• Reach for things in your life that previously felt impossible, because you'll finally see what was holding you back.
• Live life differently.
I could tell you what to do, sure, but it would only be temporary and circumstantial. And you'd be good until the next problem comes along.
— Kate, mom of three + entrepreneur, TN
I never realized how much my thinking was impacting my life. What I've learned from Becky has changed everything for me."
— Amanda, wife, mom and ministry leader, TX
Between my Power Hour session and listening to Beyond Happy episodes, I'm learning so much. I'm not the same me I was a month ago."
I feel like Becky gets me. I don’t feel judged. She gives me hope and encouragement. She pushes just enough to get out of the comfort zone but keep my goals obtainable and reality based. "
— Jenn, art director and mom, IL
— Ally, writer + creative entrepreneur, CA
I thought I just needed to change what I was doing to start showing up like I wanted to in my life. But this work has gone so much deeper. I've seen that my thoughts are impacting everything. And that's where the work begins." #powerful
Every session, a new AHA! moment. I'm learning so much about myself and how I want to show up as ME, as a mom, as a wife, in my business. I never knew that my coaching sessions would become such a spiritual practice for me. So good."
— Rachael, wellness coach and mom of two, SC
MY Personal, powerful, mindset-focused approach to growth and transformation.
• You believe your well-being is the best gift you can give your family.
• You believe motherhood is a blessing and your greatest work, but you feel overwhelmed, stuck, inadequate or unfilled. You're trying to balance ALL the things.
• You want to feel more peace and joy in the everyday.
• You're fueled by faith and believe that personal growth is spiritual growth.
• You work-from-home, whether that's taking care of littles and managing your family, running your own business or working for an employer.
• You're driven by purpose - pursuing the life you feel called to.
• You're ready to dive in, do the work and create (lasting!) change.
Finally feel better because you understand the power of your thoughts AND how to manage them. You'll learn tools that are applicable for the rest of your life. (I LOVE that this investment in yourself is perpetual!)
Create the life and confidence you've dreamed of, because you know the way forward and believe that you can.
Move from stuck and overwhelmed to total peace (Yep, even when challenges arise. Because they will.)
Live from a place you didn't know was possible. The work you'll do on yourself has a ripple effect - my clients are seeing healthier marriages, better parenting, improved wellness, stronger businesses and they're showing others what's possible.