It’s a skill set that influences your personal life, your business or career and every other role you’re called to serve in: decision-making.
The truth is that decisions can be hard.
The difference between navigating them from a place of doubt, fear and insecurity and a place of confidence, trust and peace is immeasurable. The level of confidence you feel in your ability to make decisions impacts what your everyday life feels like, how likely you are to follow through on what you say you’re going to do, how busy and exhausted you feel and how hopeful you feel about your future.
The good news is that, even if you see yourself as an indecisive person, there is hope.
Confidence in your decision-making is a skill that you can cultivate.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why making decisions can feel so hard
• Our biggest fear in making a decision
• Why feeling confident in your decisions matters
• 4 powerful beliefs about decision-making that will speak truth into your life
• 4 questions to ask yourself to gain confidence and clarity
We also talk about:
• (Free guide!) 10 Simple Ways To Build Rest Into Your Busy Week
• Scheduling your free Before + After call with me if you’re ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the next level. Take the next step toward getting your life back and feeling better for good by scheduling your free Before + After call with me. You’ll tell me where you’re at right now, what’s working well and what isn’t, and I’ll offer clarity on what’s keeping you stuck.
Together, we’ll figure out your next right step – maybe that’s working with me, and maybe it isn’t. But either way, I’ll help you make the best decision for you.
Are you ready? Schedule your free Before + After call.