Would you love to gain some control over the chaos that is your life?
As a mom building a business or growing a career while raising kids, there are a lot of moving parts to your days. Are you stuck in survival mode, just trying to get through? Do you wish you felt more organized and less like you’re just reacting to what your crazy life throws at you?
In this episode, I’m sharing five of my favorite ways to keep your personal and professional life organized. Simple yet significant, these tactics are practical and easy to implement. Whether you try one of these out or opt to apply all of them to your days in the year ahead, the result will be more peace and calm, less stress and overwhelm.
On this episode you’ll learn:
• The one thing I do every single month
• What to do when you don’t have time for things that really matter• How to stop random thoughts from distracting you and ruining your productivity
• The best thing to do with the last 10 minutes of your work day
We also talk about:
Beyond Happy Ep. 131: How To Reverse Engineer Your Life
Scheduling your free Before + After call:
If you feel stuck, if you’re tired of just going through the motions and you’re ready to live beyond it and feel better in the new year – schedule a free 20-minute call with me.
We’ll talk about:
• Where you are right now and WHY that could be
• Where you’d like to be in the year ahead
• How I can help you get there Together, we’ll figure out your next step.
Maybe that’s working together, and maybe it isn’t. Either way, I’ll help you figure out the best next step for you. It starts with one conversation.
Schedule your free call today at beckyhoschek.com/schedule and say yes to a different kind of year.
Read the Comments +