Proverbs 4:23 NCV says “Be careful what you think because your thoughts run your life.”
At an intellectual level, we understand the importance of our thinking and the power of our mindset, but at a personal, soul level, we’re not so sure. In the middle of the everyday, how does this work? How do your thoughts run your life? And what can you do about it?
In this episode we’re breaking down two key pieces of truth anchored inside this passage. We were created with the agency, the free will to shape our thinking, and it may be the greatest gift we have. Understanding this gift and our God-given ability to steward our thought life is key to changing our lives, to feeling better and living more fully.
Today’s episode is an encore presentation of one of Beyond Happy’s most downloaded episodes. It originally aired in early 2021.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• The relationship between what you think, how you feel and what you do
• Why your thoughts are so powerful
• The essential piece we often leave out when trying to make change in our lives
• Why the freedom to co-create your life may be your greatest gift
• What it looks like to steward your thoughts • Scheduling your free Before + After call:
If you feel stuck, if you’re tired of just going through the motions and you’re ready to live beyond it and feel better in the new year – schedule a free 20-minute call with me.
We’ll talk about:
• Where you are right now and WHY that could be
• Where you’d like to be in the year ahead
• How I can help you get there
Together, we’ll figure out your next step. Maybe that’s working together, and maybe it isn’t. Either way, I’ll help you figure out the best next step for you. It starts with one conversation.
Schedule your free call today at beckyhoschek.com/schedule and say yes to a different kind of year.
Read the Comments +