Want to work less than you currently do as a business-building mom?
Overworking is so easy to do when working from home with little division between work life and family life. The transition to working less is a bit more complicated than just deciding we’ll work less hours.
Before we’re ready to confidently step into days that look like working less and enjoying more margin, we need to be intentional to address a few shifts – both internal and external.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why we become someone who overworks
• 3 misconceptions about working less
• The surprising relationship between time and productivity
• Two mindset shifts that need to happen before to commit to working less
• The first step in making working less your reality We also talk about:
Getting the 1:1 support you need to build a life and business that doesn’t burn you out. If you’re ready to go all in on building a sustainable foundation that serves you, your family and your business well as a coach or creative entrepreneur, I’d be honored to be your coach.
Your next step is simple. Schedule a 20-minute Next Step call and we’ll get all of your questions answered so that you can make the best decision for you. Scheduling is easy – visit beckyhoschek.com/schedule and choose a time that works best for you.