One reason that your mind is your most valuable asset in both motherhood and business?
The quality of your thoughts creates the quality of your life. You were created with the ability to steward your thoughts – to choose them, on purpose. In this episode, we’re talking about discerning between high-quality and low-quality thoughts, which is part of the Clean Thinking™ Method I teach my clients.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• How to tell the difference between a high-quality and low-quality thought
• Why a single thought can create what an entire day feels like
• Why your brain defaults to low-quality thinking
• What you can do to cultivate high-quality thinking
• Why your mind is your greatest asset as CEO of your life and business
Also included on this episode:
If you’re a mom building a business as a creative or coach and more than anything, you want to build a life and business that don’t burn you out?
I want to invite you to join the waitlist for MOMENTUM.
MOMENTUM is my program designed for moms called to business as creatives and coaches who want more time, more peace and more EASE. You’re committed to a successful, sustainable business, but not at the cost of what matters most – your kids, your family and your sanity. Inside MOMENTUM, we do life and business differently and it feels so much better. No more hustle and hurry, busy and burnout. More time, more peace, more ease.
Join the waitlist for MOMENTUM today at beckyhoschek.com/momentum