Want to leverage your time, energy and attention to get more done in less time as a business-building mom? Today I’m sharing my solution for this: I call them power hours and I’m teaching you my method for implementing them in 3 easy steps.
When you start using these power hours to your advantage, you’ll be surprised by a few things. How much better it feels to focus on getting your most important work done at the time of day you also tend to feel your best, how much less work hours are really required to maintain the same results, and how you can consistently feel productive without feeling busy and burned out.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why you feel busy but not productive
• How to find your Power Hour sweet spot
• How to leverage your time to work less, not more
• The importance of identifying your most profitable priorities
• Why it’s likely not your work or your business that is making you feel stressed
• The 3 simple steps in implementing Power Hours
Also included on this episode:
The doors to the summer session of MOMENTUM are open!!!
You’re over the hustle and hurry, the busy and burned out approach to navigating motherhood and business. You know there has to be a better way. A way to do life and business differently.
And you’re ready to make it happen.
Building a sustainable life and business? It’s what my signature program, MOMENTUM, is all about. Inside this 3-month program we dive deep – we rethink your time, redefine what really matters and redesign your days using my Reverse Engineering Method. It’s this amazing recipe where mindset and psychology meet practical, simple tools that enable you to make changes that will serve your life and business in the months and years ahead.
MOMENTUM is for moms who own businesses as creative entrepreneurs and coaches who:
• Want more time – more quality time, more margin in your days
• Are committed to building a successful, profitable business – but not at the cost of your family, your time or your sanity
The next round of MOMENTUM kicks off in late May and applications are now open.
Read the Comments +