It’s easy to think you just need more time – to believe that “if only there were more hours”, I’d get so much more done. The reality isn’t that you need more hours in the day – you just need to create more quality time by stewarding it differently. Reclaiming your time (and significant amounts of it) can be more simple than you might think. There are five things that you can stop doing right now to reclaim more of your time every single day.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why it’s so hard to make decisions in the moment
• How to know if you’ve (unintentionally) made something a priority
• Why it feels easier to try to do it all (but isn’t helpful)
• How to “get out of your head”
• One belief about motherhood and business that’s keeping you stuck and stealing your time
Also included on this episode:
The doors to the summer session of MOMENTUM are open!!!
You’re over the hustle and hurry, the busy and burned out approach to navigating motherhood and business. You know there has to be a better way. A way to do life and business differently.
And you’re ready to make it happen.
Building a sustainable life and business? It’s what my signature program, MOMENTUM, is all about. Inside this 3-month program we dive deep – we rethink your time, redefine what really matters and redesign your days using my Reverse Engineering Method. It’s this amazing recipe where mindset and psychology meet practical, simple tools that enable you to make changes that will serve your life and business in the months and years ahead.
MOMENTUM is for moms who own businesses as creative entrepreneurs and coaches who:
• Want more time – more quality time, more margin in your days
• Are committed to building a successful, profitable business – but not at the cost of your family, your time or your sanity