Right now, you have some thoughts that are taking up your time, energy and attention, and they are garbage.
They are keeping you stuck, holding you back and making you feel terrible.
In order to clean up our thinking, we have to get rid of the garbage. Garbage thoughts are very low quality — they’re not true, not useful and not helpful.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why your brain prefers what’s easy and comfortable
• Why it’s easy to believe thoughts that aren’t true
• How curiosity helps us uncover garbage thoughts
• Why, in one way, it can serve us to doubt and judge ourselves
• Four types of garbage thoughts to look out for
Ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the next level? I have two spots open for 1:1 coaching. If you’ve been wanting to work together and you’re ready to change the way you do life and business as a mom, schedule your Next Step call to learn more.