Do you ever quit before you start?
Do you kill an idea or goal or dream before it even has a chance to get off the ground?
Self-sabotage is a key problem for ambitious moms, creatives and entrepreneurs who are called to make change and do new things in their personal lives and businesses.
Believing self-defeating thoughts about ourselves leads us sabotage our goals, dreams and plans. It steals our time, our joy and our productivity. It robs our ability to see what is possible for our lives.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• Why as human beings we’re predisposed to self-sabotage
• The personality type most susceptible to this type of thinking
• Four causes of self-sabotage
• Three types of self-defeating thoughts to watch out for
• My two favorite tools for shifting destructive thoughts
Ready to take what you’re learning on the podcast to the next level?
Join the waitlist for 1:1 coaching. Spots will open late summer.