It’s one thing to be an employee of your business. Becoming a successful CEO? It involves a whole set of skills that don’t always come naturally to creatives. Fortunately, it includes a group of skills that can be practiced and learned.
On this episode of Beyond Happy we’re talking about HOW you can cultivate a CEO mindset as a creative entrepreneur and small business owner. Specifically, I’m sharing three of the most important keys to keep in mind when you want to grow as the visionary and leader of your business.
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• The differences between an being the employee and being the CEO
• Why mindset is your most valuable asset in motherhood and business
• What single thing keeps us stuck in business more than anything else
• Why indecision feels safe and comfortable to us, even though it isn’t helpful
• Why the most effective CEOs have to choose progress over perfection
The skills that grow you as a CEO of your business will also shape how you show up in motherhood and in life. If you’re ready to cultivate a CEO mindset as you build a sustainable, profitable business, you want to be inside MOMENTUM, my signature coaching experience where we reclaim your time and leverage your mindset to build a sustainable life and business as a mom – without compromising what matters most: your family, your time and your sanity.
The NEXT round of MOMENTUM will be launching in the fall. Make sure you’re on the waitlist so that you’re the first to know when doors open. Join the waitlist now at beckyhoschek.com/momentum.
Read the Comments +