Are you holding yourself back in motherhood and business without even realizing it?
So many of us are setting ourselves up to fail before we even get started. There are blind spots getting in our way; and we can’t see what we can’t see.
Are you setting yourself up to win, or are you getting in your own way? In this episode of Beyond Happy, we’re identifying four essential ways that you can set yourself up to win and make more meaningful progress when it comes to your relationships, parenting, business, personal goals and well-being.
On this episode you’ll learn:
• The one thing that makes the difference between a busy day and a productive day
• How anticipating obstacles will save you time and energy
• Why being hard on yourself will never motivate you to make progress
• How the discipline of correction is a game-changer
• The importance of looking at what is working well
Have questions about this episode, or other questions about business, mindset, motherhood, productivity and time? Submit your Qs to me via DM over on Instagram, and I’ll cover them on Thursday Live Q+As. Message me starting with the words “Thursday Q+A” followed by your question. Don’t yet follow me in IG? Connect here.
Are you on the list?
The next round of MOMENTUM, the signature coaching experience for moms building businesses online will kick off in September! Join the MOMENTUM waitlist to be the first to know when enrollment opens.