It’s one thing to own a business. It’s another to step into the identity of being a business owner. As I’ve worked with moms building business as creatives, coaches and content creators, I’ve seen so many mindset shifts that serve us well to pay attention to in our journey as entrepreneurs. Today I’m sharing 7 of them with you.
The sustainability and success of your small business is connected to these mindsets, because they shape how you feel about your expertise and your ability to be a leader, they impact how you show up, how you use your time and make decisions, and they contribute to your overall quality of life.
On this episode, you’ll learn about these 7 mindset shifts that every creative entrepreneur and business owner should cultivate:
1. You see your work as an official business, not a hobby.
2. You view yourself as a business owner and leader – and you claim this title with pride.
3. You make decisions with the big-picture vision of a leader or CEO.
4. You see your business as an opportunity to contribute and serve.
5. You have self-awareness and you give yourself permission to be human.
6. You own your expertise and believe in your value.
7. You dedicate time to both working in your business and ON your business.
Are you on my VIP list?
Get weekly coaching in your inbox, be the first to know about live workshops, new ways to work together and more.