If you’re like me and most of my clients, sales isn’t your favorite part of entrepreneurship. But sales is a necessary part of business, and just like you have to sell clients on your ability to help solve their problem and deliver on what you promise, you also have to sell YOU on your business.
One of the biggest ways I see creative entrepreneurs and coaches self-sabotage in business is tied to their beliefs. If you aren’t sold on yourself: your expertise, your ability to show up and deliver your clients results, your ability to do hard things… If you aren’t sold on the value of your offer, and the result you are able to help your clients create… if you aren’t sold on the positioning of your offer and the level of investment you’re charging… if you aren’t sold on the belief that your ideal clients have a painful problem that you know you can solve… if you aren’t sold on your ability to articulate the value of what you offer:
It’s going to be really difficult to:
• Be consistent in how you’re showing up
• Create compelling messaging that positions you as the expert
• Build trust with your audience
• Communicate the value of your offer
• Serve prospective and current clients well
On this episode, you’ll learn:
• The 3 self-sabotage traps that might be keep you stuck in your business
• The relationship between thoughts, feelings and taking action
• Why you’re not getting started and taking action
• What’s leading you to feel busy, but not productive
• How being goal-obsessed can be a symptom of a bigger problem
Ready to leverage your faith and mindset to uplevel in 2023? I can’t wait to help you make it happen. Connect with me on a Next Step Call to learn more and get your questions answered.
Read the Comments +