How do you protect your peace as a mom and creative entrepreneur that isn't willing to do "whatever it takes" to reach the goals you have in mind for your business?
One is making mindset work a regular discipline in your life.
And the other is setting five important boundaries that directly impact what your days feel like.
Most of us know intellectually that having healthy boundaries is a wise thing to do, and yet, we don't always set them. Why?
It can feel really uncomfortable. It can be hard – especially when we have a past of not following through on what we say we're going to do, and especially if we've set boundaries in the past and felt guilt, judgment and criticism.
On this episode of BEYOND, you'll learn:
• How to set boundaries around your time
• What it looks like to tell yourself NO (and be grateful you did!)
• How to manage the hundreds of fun creative ideas and shiny objects that come your way
• Why it's important to set standards for how you talk to yourself
• How to establish boundaries around how you allow others to treat you
• Real-life examples of what setting boundaries looks like
The recipe for a profitable business that prioritizes your quality of life is simple: it's part "life support" (mindset work and a safe place to process ALL the things), part marketing strategy. I can help with both. When we collaborate through a 1:1 coaching relationship, you'll get my eyes and ears on your life and business on a weekly basis. You'll get the private, personal attention you need as you grow into the next stage of business you're called to.
Read the Comments +