Questions I'm asked a lot in my life and business:
• What did you do to get to where you are in your business?
• How do I open your emails (or listen to your podcast episodes) and feel like you wrote them personally for me?
• How do you manage entrepreneurship and motherhood without burnout?
• How do you stay profitable year after year?
• How do you see growth and sustainability without hustle, without hurry and without working full-time hours?
What you're about to learn on this episode is going to answer all of those questions and more. While I don’t necessarily believe there are universal shortcuts we can make in our businesses, I do 100% believe that there are key areas of focus that will keep you on a path of peace and profitability while doing the work you’re called to do – both as a mom and as an entrepreneur.
On this episode of BEYOND, you'll learn:
• How entitlement leads us to look for shortcuts
• What the role of "mindset" work looks like in my own life and why I believe it matters so much in how we show up in both motherhood and business
• Unexpected ways your daily habits and disciplines impact brain health
• How mindset and prayer can be a daily anchor
• How your own mindset impacts the marketing messaging of your business
• Why it's easy to overcomplicate and hard to simplify
• 3 factors to think about when it comes to creating high profit margins