It’s no secret that motherhood and business are hard work; and when paired together, they bring a unique set of challenges to the table.
Over the years as a mom and business owner, I've learned a lot. I'm sharing some of these lessons on this episode of BEYOND.
On this episode of BEYOND, I'm sharing the following lessons I've learned from motherhood and entrepreneurship:
• Hitting financial goals doesn’t magically change your life.
• Your value and worth isn’t determined by the highs and lows.
• Everything is seasonal.
• Even when it doesn’t feel like it, you are exactly where you’re supposed to be.
• Hurrying will only slow you down.
• Slow growth is a beautiful thing.
• Not everyone is going to understand or like your choices, and that’s ok.