If you find the journey of entrepreneurship intriguing, especially as a mom, you are going to love this episode of BEYOND.
And if you already know my guest, you're going to love it even more!
Lindsey Roman is the mom of three young girls, a Florida-based destination wedding photographer who loves adventure and a passionate educator for creatives. Alongside her best friend and business partner, Evie McLeod, she has built a 7-figure business doing work she loves. Lindsey’s passion is to help creative women step into their God-given calling and discover what they were made to do.
Growing her business online through her upbeat, fun, heartfelt and quirky personal brand on Instagram, Lindsey is IN IT – navigating what it looks like to follow your dreams and doing the work you’re called to beyond motherhood – while being present and honoring the gift of being a present mom to her three girls.
In this episode, Lindsey shares her journeys to both motherhood and business (attention: plot twists), what she’s learning right now in this season, and how becoming a mom has changed her perspective on entrepreneurship.
On this episode of BEYOND, you'll learn:
• How Lindsey went from Hawaii-based wedding photographer to a podcaster, business educator and host of in-person events in a relatively short amount of time
• Why she believes photography is often the “gateway drug” to creative entrepreneurship for so many
• How a 10k workshop waitlist led to the creation of The Heart University
• What it looks like to merge your faith into your personal brand
• The biggest plot twist so far in Lindsey’s life and business journey
• What a typical week looks like for Lindsey, her husband Andrew and their three girls, Eloise, Annalise and Jo
• How she's leveraging Instagram to grow her business while choosing a screen-free childhood for her girls
• Why Lindsey is choosing to reduce her capacity, say “No” to more and grow slow
• The one piece of encouragement she wants all business-building moms to hear
It was such a joy to have this real, behind-the-scenes, life-giving convo with Lindsey and I hope it’s a blessing to you.
Important links for this episode:
The Heart Conference (October 2023)
I pray this episode has been such a blessing in learning what it looks like to navigate business and motherhood, and stewarding both of these callings well.
If you're ready to continue the conversation beyond the podcast, if you are ready for the combination of life support and business strategy you need in navigating the highs and lows as a mom and entrepreneur, I want to invite you to apply for 1:1 coaching. Working with me privately is kind of like having a business therapist, marketing strategist and personal trainer for your brain all-in-one.
I can’t wait to help you gain the confidence, momentum and strategy required to build the business you’re called to.