On this episode of BEYOND, you'll learn:
• What Katelyn learned about hustle in the early years of her business and how it quickly grew to a 7-figures
• How investing in her own coaching saved her most important relationships
• The cost of her business consuming her life for the first 5 years of marriage, and what she does differently now
• The lie that keeps most entrepreneurs from investing in their own growth and support
• Her loss of baby James in 2018 and what it taught her about the role of pain and discomfort in our healing and growth
• What a typical week looks like for Katelyn and her husband Michael in this season of life and business
• What's next for her personal brand, KJ Education and the pivot she feels coming soon
Important links for this episode:
• Instagram: @katelynjames
• Personal Instagram:@alsopfamilyadventures
I pray this episode encourages you in learning what it looks like to navigate the peaks and valleys of business and motherhood.
If you're ready to continue the conversation beyond the podcast, if you are ready for the combination of life support and business strategy you need in navigating the highs and lows as a mom and entrepreneur, I want to invite you to apply for 1:1 coaching. Working with me privately is kind of like having a business therapist, marketing strategist and personal trainer for your brain all-in-one.
I can’t wait to help you gain the confidence, momentum and strategy required to build the business you’re called to.