Self-described as the "mama bear for small business" and a "nerd who loves neuroscience", Natalie Franke is a fierce advocate for entrepreneurs. What I love most about Natalie is her passion (fire!) and, as I share with you on this episode, to be in presence is to be in the presence of someone who you just know is doing the work she was made to do.
On this episode of BEYOND, you'll learn:
• How picking up a camera in high school opened Natalie's eyes to a world of possibility, and led her to take an "untraditional path"
• How loneliness as a young wedding photographer led her to found The Rising Tide Society
• Her passion as a mama bear for small business and living as a "multi-passionate person with ADHD"
• The beautiful story of how being raised by a devoted single mom led her to the work she's called to today
• Why she believes "mindset is everything in business" and how successful entrepreneurs view failure differently
• How Natalie feels about competition and the battle she fights everyday
• The daily, intentional steps she takes (literally!) to grow her relationship with herself
• Natalie's new book, Gutsy, and her personal struggle to overcome the fear of what other people think
• How motherhood has changed the way she thinks about her doubts and fears, her body and her time
Natalie is a huge advocate of mindset work, and of course, I couldn't agree more.
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels and you’re ready for mindset and business support that will help you simplify and create the kind of life and business you’re excited to wake up to, the kind that serves not only your clients but you and your family well, I want to invite you to apply for private 1:1 coaching.
Working with me privately is kind of like having a business therapist, marketing strategist and personal trainer for your brain all-in-one. Your next step is to apply for coaching at beckyhoschek.com/apply. There, you’ll answer some questions about your business, where you are right now and where you’d like to be moving forward, and if I’m confident I can help you get there, I’ll invite you to a call where we can talk all the details and get your questions answered so that you can make the best decision for you.