Highlights from this episode of BEYOND:
- Why creating content that is unique, valuable, and engaging is more profitable.
- How to find the intersection between what you are uniquely capable of creating and what your audience wants.
- What it looks like to prioritize quality over quantity in content creation.
- How Jen finds inspiration and anticipation in her content creation by setting specific times for thinking, researching and writing. (And how sometimes, it just happens when inspiration strikes.)
- Why embracing your uniqueness and sharing your story leads you to create content that is anything but boring.
- What's important about design and a killer website that builds trust with your people.
- How setting boundaries and prioritizing your work time creates a healthy work-life balance.
- How embracing your strengths and being ruthless with what you say no to allows you to focus on what truly aligns with your goals and values.
- What it looks like to Involve your kids in your work and create boundaries to ensure quality time with them.
- How to identify your most productive time and leverage it to maximize your creativity and productivity.
- The role of faith in Jen's family life and business: including trust in God's plan, knowing that He will guide you in your journey as a parent and entrepreneur.
- Simplifying by doing less, but better, honing in on what truly aligns with your vision and goals.
- Why 2023 was the hardest year for Tonic Site Shop, what Jen learned and what she's doing differently in 2024.
Owning what makes you YOU and letting that drive your business and your content creation is one way I help creatives and coaches SIMPLIFY their businesses for more peace and more profit.
If you’re tired of spinning your wheels and you’re ready for mindset and business support that will help you simplify and create the kind of life and business you’re excited to wake up to, the kind that serves not only your clients but you and your family well, I want to invite you to apply for SIMPLIFIED. This 6-month intensive is for moms building businesses as creatives and coaches, and I'm showing you how to leverage the two most valuable assets you have: your mindset and your messaging, for peace and profit.
Working with me privately is kind of like having a business therapist, marketing strategist and personal trainer for your brain all-in-one. Your next step is to apply for SIMPLIFIED at beckyhoschek.com/simplified.
I can't wait to help you make 2024 a different kind of year.